Subject: Invitation to complete survey: Study supporting the identification of professions for the extension of automatic recognition through common training frameworks under Directive 2005/36/EC
From: Réka Gyaraki <[email-masked]>
To: "Info - TTJA" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Sigrid Ester Tani - HTM" <[email-masked]>, "Anna Rossa" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2026 11:44:45 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir or Madam,
I hope this email finds you well.
I am contacting you from  <https://www.sparklegalpolicy.eu/> Spark Legal
and Policy Consulting for a study we are conducting on the identification
of professions for the extension of automatic recognition through common
training frameworks under Directive 2005/36/EC, commissioned by the
European Commission. This study aims to identify regulated professions
that could potentially be fit for the development of a common training
framework (CTF) under Article 49a of the Directive and define the concrete
components such potential CTFs could include. CTFs are
<https://employment-social-affairs.ec.europa.eu/policies-and-activities/sk
ills-and-qualifications/recognition-professional-qualifications/common-tra
ining-frameworks_en> defined as a common set of minimum knowledge, skills
and competences needed to practice a specific profession in participating
EU countries, and serve as a system for recognising professional
qualifications required for entering a regulated profession. The aim of a
CTF is to facilitate recognition of qualifications, without the need to
harmonise national education or regulatory frameworks, thereby
facilitating the movement of professionals within the EU.
At this stage of our study, we are mapping the national regulatory
framework of 10 professions that were selected in the first phase of this
Study. The aim of this next phase is to assess the feasibility of
introducing a CTF for each of them. This mapping will consider their
national frameworks with regards to regulatory status, qualifications and
training requirement in each EU Member State. For this reason, we would
like to ask your help by providing input through a short online survey for
the professions of:

1.

<https://ec.europa.eu/growth/tools-databases/regprof/professions/generic/p
rofession/12099> Electrician / Senior electrician /Specialised electrician
2.

	Civil
<https://ec.europa.eu/growth/tools-databases/regprof/professions/generic/p
rofession/6160>  engineer
3.

	Landscape
<https://ec.europa.eu/growth/tools-databases/regprof/professions/generic/p
rofession/6480>  architect / designer

Please note that these are the generic name used in the
<https://ec.europa.eu/growth/tools-databases/regprof/professions/generic/p
rofession/6480> Regulated Professions Database which refer to specific
professions regulated by national law in Member States. You can find the
exact professions that it corresponds to in your Member State by clicking
on the link above. It is possible that in some cases, more than one
national profession has been notified by Member States under this generic
name. For this reason, we have identified a list of professions regulated
at national level that we consider for our research, and we kindly ask you
to fill in the survey with reference to the profession there indicated.
You can find this list in the survey’s introduction, by opening the survey
via the link below. Should you consider that another profession regulated
in your Member State would be more appropriate under this generic
denomination, please flag this to us via email and complete the survey for
that profession instead. In addition, should you identify any information
in the Regulated Professions Database that is significantly outdated,
incorrect or imprecise, we would be grateful if you could also flag this
to us. In some cases, you will find that no exact profession was indicated
for your Member State under this generic name. In this case, we would ask
you to kindly fill in the survey for the profession regulated in your
Member State that you believe best fits the generic name indicated above.
You can access and fill in the surveys here:

1.

	Electrician:
<https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/9305e582-028f-094a-5009-1b4bff1c64bf
>
https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/9305e582-028f-094a-5009-1b4bff1c64bf
2.

	Civil engineer:
<https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/4e34f636-2191-21de-c5b2-a52ebde3c846
>
https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/4e34f636-2191-21de-c5b2-a52ebde3c846
3.

	Landscape architect:
<https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/795133c9-15cd-7027-8cae-dfc0ca033d0e
>
https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/795133c9-15cd-7027-8cae-dfc0ca033d0e

Your input would be essential to ensure that the mapping exercise reflects
the national context accurately. We would be grateful to receive your
input by 22 May 2026.
Your contact detail was provided to us by the national coordinator for
Directive 2005/36/EC. If appropriate, please feel free to forward this
survey to the colleague best suited to respond within your organisation.
For further information, please refer to the attached accreditation letter
from the European Commission and the privacy notice.
Thank you very much for your help in advance. Should you have any
questions or require further information or linguistic support, please do
not hesitate to reach out to me (at  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]) and my colleague Anna Rossa (at
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]).
Kind regards,
Réka Gyaraki

Junior Legal Consultant

Spark Legal and Policy Consulting

T: +32 (0) 234 50 749

E: reka <mailto:[email-masked]> @sparklegalpolicy.eu

W:  <http://www.sparklegalpolicy.eu/> www.sparklegalpolicy.eu