Subject: TPD/EU-CEG notifications
From: "Chantelle McNeil" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Aljona Honga" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2024 13:03:07 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am hoping you can clarify something for me.

Currently TPD notifications via the EU-CEG to Estonia are free of charge.

Are there any plans to start to charge for these notifications in the
future, or will they remain free of charge?

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Chantelle McNeil
Compliance Officer

Tel:    01254 460125

DD:    01254 949851
Email: [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]%20%0b%0b>
 <mailto:[email-masked]%20%0b%0b>

Registered office: Global Way, Lower Darwen, BB3 0RW

 <https://www.facebook.com/vampire.vape.eliquid>
<https://twitter.com/vampirevape>
<https://www.instagram.com/vampirevapeofficial/>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBtMd0qApeJPFrZVHgUV4qA?reload=9>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/flavour-warehouse-limited>

<https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.vampirevape.co.uk?utm_medium=Trustb
ox&utm_source=EmailSignature4>
<https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.vampirevape.co.uk?utm_medium=Trustb
ox&utm_source=EmailSignature4>
<https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.vampirevape.co.uk?utm_medium=Trustb
ox&utm_source=EmailSignature4>

This e-mail and any attached documents may contain confidential and
proprietary information and may be subject to laws and regulation. Any
content and attachments should be treated as private and confidential.
Access by or disclosure to anyone other than the intended recipient for
any reason other than the business purpose for which the message is
intended, is unauthorised. This e-mail and any views or opinions contained
in it are subject to any terms and conditions agreed between Flavour
Warehouse LTD and the recipient. If you receive this communication in
error, please notify us immediately and delete any copies. All reasonable
precautions have been taken to ensure no viruses are present in this
e-mail. Flavour Warehouse LTD cannot accept responsibility for loss or
damage arising from the use of this e-mail.