Subject: Aia 2a dp, uuringuid tutvustav arutelu
From: "Janno Poopuu" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Vallo Palm" <[email-masked]>, "Helena Piirisalu" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Indrek Klaassen" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Kristo Kallas" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,Päästeamet <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,Ranno Künnap <
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2026 10:24:15 +0300

Võimalus osaleda Teamsis

__________________________________________________________________________
______

Microsoft Teams meeting 

Join:
<https://teams.microsoft.com/meet/380120107848845?p=Lo72tmR9BazfVxxHAy>
https://teams.microsoft.com/meet/380120107848845?p=Lo72tmR9BazfVxxHAy 

Meeting ID: 380 120 107 848 845 

Passcode: Lb3eS6Yi 

  _____  

 <https://aka.ms/JoinTeamsMeeting?omkt=en-US> Need help? |
<https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_YzVmNDMwYTMtODQzZC
00MWNjLWJmZDUtYmE4YTViYzY0NTI4%40thread.v2/0?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%22b5a
f1592-26fa-4f14-9dab-1d23ec643576%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%22e37d30cc-354b-49ba-9
74c-3e272347acba%22%7d> System reference 

For organizers:
<https://teams.microsoft.com/meetingOptions/?organizerId=e37d30cc-354b-49b
a-974c-3e272347acba&tenantId=b5af1592-26fa-4f14-9dab-1d23ec643576&threadId
=[email-masked]&mes
sageId=0&language=en-US> Meeting options 

__________________________________________________________________________
______