Subject: FW: Benchmarking Study on Digital Identity Service Monetization and Delegation
From: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2026 16:15:42 +0300

From: Government Relations and International Cooperation Section 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, September 1, 2026 12:41 PM
To: Tõnu Nirk - JUSTDIGI <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Government Relations and International Cooperation Section 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Suleman Bakhsh 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Benchmarking Study on Digital Identity Service Monetization and 
Delegation

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Mr. Tonu Nirk,

The Telecommunications and Digital Government Regulatory Authority (TDRA) of 
the United Arab Emirates and Digital Dubai Authority are currently 
conducting a benchmarking study on Digital Identity Services, with a 
particular focus on:

1.	The value generated by these services across different sectors and the 
approaches adopted to ensure their long-term sustainability, growth, and 
innovation.
2.	Trusted digital representation, including mechanisms that enable 
individuals who are unable to independently access or use digital services 
to securely authorize others to act on their behalf.

In this regard, we would highly appreciate the opportunity to arrange a 
high-level introductory meeting with your esteemed organization to exchange 
experiences and best practices.

The discussion would focus on the following areas:

*	Digital Identity services currently provided, including standalone, 
bundled, and cross-government services.
*	Service sustainability, business models, and pricing approaches, including 
cost recovery considerations and customer adoption.
*	Digital representation and delegation frameworks, including legal, policy, 
governance, and technical approaches that ensure privacy, security, 
accountability, and the protection of individual rights.
*	Market experience, key success factors, lessons learned, and 
recommendations for organizations pursuing similar initiatives.

Following the introductory discussion, we will share a more detailed set of 
questions tailored to the topics discussed during the meeting.

we are pleased to propose the following meeting times. Please kindly confirm 
which option is most convenient for you:

Proposal

Date

Time (UAE Time)

First

10 September 2026

01:00 PM

Second

16 September 2026

01:00 PM

We would also appreciate it if you could provide the names and details of 
your participants using the table below:

Name

Position

Email

Contact Number

We look forward to your positive response and to strengthening the exchange 
of knowledge and best practices between our organizations.

Kind regards,

Government Relations and International Cooperation Section

قسم العلاقات الحكومية و التعاون الدولي

TEL

:

80012

DIR

:

-------------

FAX

:

+971 4 777 4484

80012

:

  هاتف

-------------

:

 مباشر

+971 4 777 4484

:

 فاكس

P.O.Box.  : 116688

Dubai, United Arab Emirates

www.tdra.gov.ae <http://www.tdra.gov.ae>

116688  :  صندوق البريد

دبي , الامارات العربية المتحدة

www.tdra.gov.ae <http://www.tdra.gov.ae>

   <http://>

 <http://>

Disclaimer:
This e-mail and file(s) transmitted with it are confidential and intended 
solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are 
not the intended recipient, or have received the e-mail in error, please 
notify the sender and delete this e-mail (and file(s) if attached) from your 
system. You are not authorized to copy, distribute or use this e-mail or any 
of its attachment(s) unless by the prior consent of the sender. Any views 
presented in this email are solely those of the sender and do not 
necessarily represent that of the Telecommunications and Digital Government 
Regulatory Authority (TDRA) of the United Arab Emirates (UAE). TDRA accepts 
no liability for any damage caused by any virus/worms transmitted by this 
e-mail.
Telecommunications and Digital Government Regulatory Authority, United Arab 
Emirates – https://www.tdra.gov.ae