Subject: [cra-info] Book Launch Seminar - 9 October 2025
From: "cra-secretariat" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2025 11:27:50 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear All,

The University of Geneva, in collaboration with the University of Lausanne, 
is pleased to announce the book launch seminar Children 
<https://www.taylorfrancis.com/books/oa-edit/10.4324/9781003463740/children-violence-christelle-molima-bameka-jastine-barrett-mohamed-kamara-karl-hanson-mark-drumbl?_gl=1*18585jj*_gcl_au*MTE5ODg1MDc3Mi4xNzU1ODY0NDc1*_ga*NTEwNzY1MjE1LjE3NTU4NjQ0Nzc.*_ga_0HYE8YG0M6*czE3NTY5MDE4NzUkbzIkZzAkdDE3NTY5MDE4NzgkajU5JGwwJGgw> 
and Violence: Agency, Experience, and Representation in and beyond Armed 
Conflict. The event will take place on 9 October 2025, from 3:00 to 5:00 
p.m., at Campus Biotech in Geneva and online.

The seminar will bring together the editors and contributing authors to 
discuss new perspectives on the study of children and violence in armed 
conflict. Moving beyond the predominant focus on child soldiers in the 
Global South, the discussion will highlight the importance of recognising 
children’s agency and dignity, while inviting critical reflection on their 
place within global power relations and processes of decolonisation.

Registration is mandatory. Please register for in-person participation by 3 
October 2025 
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSesa7GuQRl5lNjOtpd6d1MVP9mpDWcS3RABcebbNTg3_Z9Xpw/viewform> 
here and for online participation 
<https://unige.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_s_Nz11c6RcKmYDJh48xNDA#/registration> 
here.

Further details are available in the attached programme.

We look forward to your participation!

Centre for Children's Rights Studies
Université de Genève (Valais Campus)
Chemin de l'Institut 18, CH-1967 Bramois (Sion)
Tel +41 (0) 27 205 73 15

(Present on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday morning)

 <http://www.unige.ch/cide/> www.unige.ch/cide

 <https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/cide-unige/>

Unsubscribe <https://listes.unige.ch/sympa/signoff/cra-info>