Subject: OBSERVER Notification - CRC-22, 15 to 18 September 2026/ POPRC-22, 21 to 25 September 2026, Rome, Italy
From: "BRS Secretariat \(No-Reply\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2026 13:01:13 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Madam/Sir,

Please find attached a notification for observers from the Secretariat of 
the Stockholm and Rotterdam Conventions and the provisional agendas 
regarding the twenty-second meeting of the Rotterdam Convention Chemical 
Review Committee (CRC-22) and the twenty-second meeting of the Persistent 
Organic Pollutants Review Committee (POPRC-22) which will be held 
back-to-back from 15 to 18 September 2026 and from 21 to 25 September 2026, 
respectively, at the headquarters of the Food and Agriculture Organization 
of the United Nations (FAO), in Rome, Italy.

Please note that in addition to registering in the FAO online event 
registration system, delegates will need to send a nomination letter by 
email to the designated Secretariat contact ([email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  for CRC-22 and [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  for POPRC-22).

Wishing you good receipt.

With best regards,
Secretariat of the Basel, Rotterdam and Stockholm Conventions