Subject: For dissemination: HaDEA (Executive Agency in Brussels)- New vacancy published: External Call for Expression of Interest
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2026 16:22:07 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear all,

HaDEA (European Health and Digital Executive Agency based in Brussels) 
published a new External Call for Expression of Interest to establish a 
reserve list of suitable candidates to recruit Financial Officers (Contract 
Agents 3a FGIII).

You can find the publication and vacancy notice on our HaDEA website 
<https://hadea.ec.europa.eu/about/job-opportunities/open-vacancies_en> :

*	HaDEA-EXT/III/2026/07 Financial 
<https://hadea.ec.europa.eu/about/job-opportunities/open-vacancies_en> 
Officer (CA 3a, FGIII)

DEADLINE for applications – 29/6/2026 at 12.00/noon (Brussels time)

We would be grateful if you could disseminate this information in your 
communication channels to promote the Call as widely as possible.

Please do not hesitate to contact us in case you have any questions.

Thank you very much in advance for your kind help.

Kind regards,

HaDEA Talent Selection Team

European Health and Digital Executive Agency (HaDEA)

Established by the European Commission
Sector HaDEA.C.3.1 – People

B-1049 Brussels/Belgium

Boosting Europe by building, from earth to space, a healthy society, a 
digital economy and a competitive industry.

 <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

 <https://hadea.ec.europa.eu/> https://hadea.ec.europa.eu

This message is intended for the use of the addressee only and may contain 
information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended 
recipient, you are notified that any dissemination of this communication is 
strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, 
please notify us immediately by return of this e-mail. This communication 
does not constitute any formal commitment on behalf of the HaDEA or the 
European Commission.