Subject: tegevusloa vajalikkus
From: Krista Päll <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2024 14:24:59 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tere,

Palun andke teada kas ettevõtte, kes omab platvormi online psühholoogi 
konsultatsioonide jaoks peab taotlema tegevusluba? Psühholoogid ei ole 
palgatud vaid tegutsevad enda litsentsi all ja omavad teenuselepingut 
ettevõttega, kes omab platvormi. Teenust osutatakse üle Euroopa.

Tänan
Krista
-- 

Accounts Department
GATE TO BALTICS OÜ
Phone: +372 538 02 765
www.gatetobaltics.com <http://www.gatetobaltics.com>
LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/reinis-sietiņš-72436720/>
_____________________________________________________________
The content of this email, including any attachments, is intended only for 
the person(s) or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential 
and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or 
other use of it, as well any action taken in reliance upon this information 
by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If 
you have received this email in error, please reply to this message, so that 
we can ensure such mistake does not occur in the future, and please destroy 
any copies. Gate to Baltics OÜ has taken all reasonable precautions to 
ensure no viruses are present in this email, including its attachments, 
however, Gate to Baltics OÜ will not be responsible for any loss or damage 
arising from the use of this email or any of its attachments. Personal data 
processing is carried out according to the Privacy Policy of Gate to Baltics 
OÜ.