Subject: Software vendor registration for e-invoicing / Peppol in Estonia
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "Info - RAM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2026 12:10:37 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir or Madam,

INVOX (FineLuxury UG, Germany, VAT DE313054954) is an EU e-invoicing
compliance vendor providing national validation and evidence services for
EN 16931 / Peppol BIS 3.0 invoices across the European Union. We already
hold Peppol Access Point capability through Storecove.

We are researching whether there is a separate national registration or
accreditation step for a software vendor/service provider producing and
validating e-invoices in Estonia, in addition to standard Peppol network
participation - for example any listing maintained by the Ministry of
Finance or the Register of Economic Interests (RIK).

Could you kindly point us to the correct process, or confirm that Peppol
Access Point connectivity is sufficient with no further Estonian-specific
registration required for a vendor (as opposed to an end-user company)?

Thank you very much for your time.

Kind regards,
Noel Blum
Managing Director, FineLuxury UG (haftungsbeschraenkt)
Talackerstrasse 24, 79279 Voerstetten, Germany
[email-masked]