Subject: Inquiry on National Registration Requirements for Skincare Products
From: "Martina Richter" <[email-masked]>
To: "Martina Richter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2025 12:37:32 +0200

To whom it may concern,

Under the European Union's Cosmetics Regulation (EC) No 1223/2009, all
cosmetic products must be registered through the Cosmetic Products
Notification Portal (CPNP) before being placed on the EU market.

We would like to clarify whether your country requires additional national
registration for skincare products manufactured in the EU. Specifically,
does your country mandate that all skincare products sold within your
territory must also be registered with a national authority, such as the
medical authority in your country, in addition to the CPNP notification?

Your response will help us better understand national requirements across
the EU and ensure compliance with all applicable regulations.

Thank you for your assistance.

Best regards,

Martina Richter

CEO & Founder

+46 (0) 707 98 00 99
[email-masked]

+ 46 (0) 8 544 853 00

 

Confidentiality Note: This email may contain confidential and/or private
information.
If you received this email in error please delete and notify sender.