Subject: Personal Invitation to the Privacy Symposium Conference 2027
From: "Privacy Symposium" <[email-masked]>
To: "Info - SOM" <[email-masked]>, "Tiina Rootamm - SOM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2026 18:35:02 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Excellence, Dear Ms. Karmen Joller, Minister of Social Affairs,

On behalf of the Privacy and Data Governance Symposium and the Italian Data 
Protection Authority, we would be honored to welcome you at the next edition 
of the Privacy Symposium conference in Venice, on April 26th to 30th, 2027, 
and to give you the floor on April 29th, on the programme on Health and 
Medical Data Compliance, to share your vision on the strategic significance 
of health data governance at both the national and international level.

Designed as a two-day programme, it will, among others, bring together 
health ministers and distinguished authorities for a discussion of the 
highest calibre. In the past, we have had the honour of welcoming the 
Italian Ministry of Health, DG Santé, DG Research and the World Health 
Organization.

The Privacy Symposium aims at promoting international dialogue, cooperation, 
and knowledge sharing on data governance, regulatory compliance, and 
innovative technologies. Like in previous editions, the conference will 
bring together top-level authorities, industry leaders, and international 
experts, including ministers, heads of international and regional 
organizations, researchers, and senior practitioners from all continents.

The last edition gave the floor to over 400 speakers, including major 
contributions from Sarah B. Rogers, U.S. Under Secretary of State for Public 
Diplomacy; Michael McGrath, EU Commissioner for Democracy, Justice, the Rule 
of Law and Consumer Protection; the Council of Europe, the U.S. Department 
of Justice, the European Commission, the IMF, data protection authorities 
from across five continents and major technology and industry leaders.

We would be pleased to plan an online meeting with you or your assistant, 
preferably before the end of June, to share more details and to adapt the 
programme to your priorities and availabilities. Meanwhile, do not hesitate 
to contact us at  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked].

We thank you in advance for your consideration and look forward to welcoming 
you to Venice next year.

Yours sincerely,

Dr Sébastien Ziegler
Chair of the Organizing Committee

  <https://workspace.storage.infomaniak.com/signature/70c31983897fb182c558c9a5453bd2a95431e407>

Website:  <https://privacysymposium.org/> https://privacysymposium.org/