Subject: IFTM 2026.
From: "Protocole, Iftm \(RX\)" <[email-masked]>
To: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2026 18:53:43 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

His Excellency,

We are honored to invite you to the upcoming edition of IFTM, the leading
international trade show for tourism and travel professionals, to be held
at Paris Expo Porte de Versailles from 15 to 17 September 2026.
Kindly access the link provided in the invitation and complete the
registration form. Upon receipt of the completed registration form, we
will take the necessary steps regarding all administrative and protocol
procedures for your arrival.
Should you require any information in the meantime, please do not hesitate
to contact us.
We look forward to meeting you in September and wish you a pleasant
summer.
Yours faithfully,
Protocol Department
 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]