Subject: Invitation to submit a proposal to conduct the CEP Evaluation Audit 2024 - deadline 25.11.2024
From: "Secretariat | CEP Probation" <[email-masked]>
To: "Jana Spero | CEP Probation" <[email-masked]>, "Mirka Jakesova | CEP" <[email-masked]>, "Secretariat | CEP Probation" <[email-masked]>, "Anna Esquerra Roqueta" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2024 12:26:49 +0200

Dear CEP member,

On behalf of Ms. Jana Špero Kamenjarin, CEP Secretary General, it is my
pleasure to invite you to submit proposals to conduct an evaluation audit
of the CEP work programme to grow and develop as organisation.

Topic for the 2024 Evaluation Audit

*	To assess the CEP evaluation system with a focus on CEP
objectives, the way CEP evaluates its results/outcomes and impact of its
activities and actions.

Proposals to conduct the evaluation audit must be submitted to the CEP
Secretary General Ms. Jana Špero Kamenjarin by email at
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  by 6pm (CET) on
Monday 25 November 2024.

All information can be found in the attached document. Please do not
hesitate to contact us in case there are any questions or need for
clarifications.

Thank you very much.

With kind regards,

Mirka

Ms. Mirka Jakesova

CEP Policy Officer

 <http://www.cep-probation.org/> Confederation of European Probation

P.O. Box 8215 - NL-3503 RE  UTRECHT - The Netherlands

Telephone:   +420 723 984 345

 <http://www.cep-probation.org/> www.cep-probation.org

Find us on social media:   <https://twitter.com/CEPprobation> Twitter |
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/cep-probation> Linkedin |
<https://www.facebook.com/CEPprobation> Facebook |
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrQ5eKjE83Nz9DvBHkHoTwQ> YouTube

upcoming events:

<https://www.cep-probation.org/events/cep-workshop-on-mental-health-in-pro
bation/>

>> <https://www.cep-probation.org/events/webinar-on-assessment/> Webinar
on Assessment - 21/11 - Registration is open