Subject: FW: Estonia - Letter (2024) to Permanent Representatives to the EU : European cooperation on coast guard functions - Ares(2024)7463464
From: "Reemet Okas" <[email-masked]>
To: "EFCA Coast Guard" <[email-masked]>, "HUARTE MELGAR Beatriz \(EFCA\)" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>,Rene Hartõkainen <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Aare Tuvi" <[email-masked]>, "KeA Fisheries" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2024 17:34:33 +0200

Dear all,

Unfortunatelly I can't confirm the information included in the Annexes as 
the following changes need to be made:

•       Files "Annex 2_Estonia_Organisational Chart.docx" and "Annex 
2_Estonia_Organisational Chart.pdf":
        •       Estonian Transport Administration is not under under 
Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications anymore. It is under the 
Ministry of Climate now.

•       Files "Annex 2_Estonia_Organisational Chart.docx" and "Annex 
2_Estonia_Organisational Chart.pdf":
        •       Estonian Tax and Customs Board is not under Ministry of 
Economic Affairs and Communications. It is under the Ministry of Finance.

•       File "Annex 1_Estonia.xlsx" and "Annex 1_Estonia.pdf":
        •       Excel rows 34, 36, 41 and 43/Rows No 28(Haapsalu Office), 
30(Palmse Office), 35(Otepää office) and 37(Paide office) need to be deleted 
as those Environmental Board offices are closed or will be closed in the end 
of this year.

These points include our comments.

Kind regards,

Reemet Okas

Chief Inspector
Supervision Development Bureau | Estonian Environmental Board
Aleksandri 14 | 51004 Tartu
E-mail [email-masked]
Mobile + 372 562 69 232

www.keskkonnaamet.ee

-----Original Message-----
From: ARES NOREPLY <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2024 1:06 PM
To: (Permanent Representation of Estonia = Représentation permanente de 
l'Estonie) <[email-masked]>
Cc: HARTÕKAINEN Rene (Estonian Police and Border Guard Board (Politsei- ja 
Piirivalveamet)) <[email-masked]>; LUKS Vaido 
<[email-masked]>; Reemet Okas <[email-masked]>
Subject: Estonia - Letter (2024) to Permanent Representatives to the EU : 
European cooperation on coast guard functions - Ares(2024)7463464

“Your Excellency,

Within the framework of the European Cooperation on Coast Guard Functions, 
please, find attached a letter with two Annexes from the EFCA Executive 
Director, Dr. Susan Steele (document Ares(2024)7463464.

We invite you to confirm the information included in the Annexes (Excel file 
and Word document) to the email address [email-masked] within 
the next 30 calendar days.

Thank you very much in advance for your cooperation.

Yours sincerely,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: This e-mail was automatically generated by European Commission's 
central mail registration system.
Replies by e-mail must be addressed to the original sender mailto: 
[email-masked].
Remarque: Cet e-mail a été généré automatiquement par le système 
d'enregistrement central du corrier de la Comission européenne..
Toute réponse éventuelle par e-mail doit être adressée à l'expéditeur en 
personne, mailto: [email-masked].
---
Kiri on saadetud väljastpoolt valitsemisala.  Ärge avage kirjaga kaasa 
tulnud linke või manuseid enne, kui olete saatja õigsuses ja sisu 
turvalisuses kindel.