Subject: Request regarding structure, organisation and design of national social security legislation in Estonia
From: "AID-Folketrygdlovutvalget" <[email-masked]>
To: "Info - SOM" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "AID-Folketrygdlovutvalget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2026 12:58:50 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

The Norwegian Government has appointed a public committee to examine
possible changes to Norwegian social security legislation. The examination
is aimed at facilitating large-scale administration, digitalisation and
fully or partly automated case processing, as well as improving and
possibly simplifying the structure of the legislation and achieving a
legal framework that is appropriately designed in light of Norway’s
obligations under the EEA Agreement.

Please find submitted a request for information on structure, organisation
and design of national security legislation.

We would appreciate it if you could forward this request to the
appropriate recipient.

Yours sincerely,

Eivind Helland Marienborg

Head of Secretariat