Subject: Subject: Strategic Partnership Proposal: Deployment and European Manufacturing of Firefighting Drones & Robotics in E.U
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2026 11:01:33 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Igor Taro (Minister of the Interior),Erkki Keldo (Minister of
Economy and Industry),

I am writing on behalf of GROBOTS, a global leader with 21 years of
expertise in the development and manufacturing of specialized
firefighting drones, robotics, and industrial 3D printing systems.
Headquartered in the United States, with established manufacturing and
assembly operations in Shenzhen and Hong Kong, our company is dedicated
to deploying cutting-edge technological solutions to combat critical
civil protection challenges.

We are reaching out to explore an immediate strategic collaboration
aimed at deploying our firefighting drones, followed by the planned
rollout of our advanced robotic units in 2027.

Should an expedited, bureaucracy-free framework be
facilitated—specifically within a designated Free Trade Zone—our
production line is fully prepared to deliver 100 operational
firefighting drones within 30 days.

Furthermore, as part of our long-term European expansion, GROBOTS is
committed to establishing a local manufacturing ecosystem. This
transition will directly create 500 high-skilled, high-paying jobs
within the region, fostering local technological independence and
economic growth.

If this proposal aligns with your strategic priorities, we would welcome
the opportunity to submit a detailed feasibility study and arrange an
in-person meeting to present our solution.

Thank you for your time and consideration. We look forward to your
response.

Sincerely,

Panagiotis Tsirogiannos

GROBOTS

Website: www.grobots.eu