Subject: Cyprus - Mosquito-Borne Diseases Conference
From: "Vector Borne Conference" <[email-masked]>
To: "mateusz.markowicz" <[email-masked]>, "stephan.aberle" <[email-masked]>, "tinne.lernout" <[email-masked]>, "Javiera Rebolledo" <[email-masked]>, "elica.panayotova" <[email-masked]>, "iva_trrifonova" <[email-masked]>, "mikov" <[email-masked]>, "zvjezdana.lovric" <[email-masked]>, "iva.pem-novosel" <[email-masked]>,Hana Orlíková <[email-masked]>, "hana.zelena" <[email-masked]>, "Lasse Skafte Vestergaard" <[email-masked]>, "pvb" <[email-masked]>, "Juta Varjas" <[email-masked]>, "Ma
Cc: "Director of MPHS" <[email-masked]>, "Natasa Anastasiadou" <[email-masked]>, "Christiana Stavraki" <[email-masked]>, "Chrystalla Lazarou" <[email-masked]>, "Antia Antigoni Orphanides" <[email-masked]>, "Elena Tsaggaridou" <[email-masked]>, "Aristos Aristodimou" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2026 08:46:25 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear colleagues,

Following our official invitation sent by the Permanent Mission of Cyprus in 
Brussels, we are delighted to invite you to the in-person meeting in 
Lefkosia (Nicosia), Cyprus, for the Mosquito-Borne Diseases Conference on 
10th of June 2026.

The meeting is organised by The Department of Medical and Public Health 
Services of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Cyprus on behalf of 
the Cyprus Presidency of the Council of the European Union and looking 
forward to relevant participation. The conference aims to inform, raise 
awareness and facilitate the exchange of best practices and policies for 
promoting healthier populations through the prevention and control of 
mosquito-borne diseases.

As attached to this email you can find:

*	The invitation letter for the event
*	The Practical Information Note (PIN)

“Please use this link to register to the cy2026 platform 
<https://delegate.cy2026.eu/secured/login> 
https://delegate.cy2026.eu/secured/login

Upon completion of the registration process, please email 
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked] in order for your unique Access code to 
be issued.”

We expect delegations to arrive in Cyprus on 9 of June 2026. In anticipation 
of your arrival, we warmly invite you to an informal welcome dinner in 
Lefkosia (Nicosia).

Kind regards,

Natasa Anastasiadou

on behalf of Vector-Borne Conference Team

a: Medical and Public Health Services, Ministry of Health

     Prodromou 1 και Chilonos 17, 1448 Nicosia Cyprus

t: +35722605730 / 424 / 540

e: [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

DISCLAIMER

This message and any attachments may contain confidential information and/or 
personal data of the Medical  and Public Health Services of the Ministry of 
Health and are intended exclusively for the named recipient(s). Any 
unauthorised use, disclosure or reproduction is prohibited. If you have 
received this message in error, please notify the sender, delete/destroy the 
message, and do not make copies or disclose its contents to any third party.