Subject: ILC 2026 - Information Sessions for Governments (11-12 May 2026)
From: "ILO-BIT-OIT" <[email-masked]>
To: "ILO-BIT-OIT" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "RELOFF, SECRETARIAT" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2026 18:54:53 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

INTERNATIONAL LABOUR OFFICE

NOTE VERBALE

Ref.: ILO/RELOFF/06-05-2026/14

The International Labour Office presents its compliments to the
Governments of Member States of the International Labour Organization
(ILO) and has the honour to inform them that the Office will organize two
information sessions for Governments on the 114th Session of the
International Labour Conference (ILC), as follows:

1.	Monday, 11 May 2026, 13:30–15:00 (Geneva time), room IX:
information session for Governments on the practical arrangements and
voting procedures at the 114th Session of the ILC.

2.	Tuesday, 12 May 2026, 13:30–15:00 (Geneva time), room IX:
information session for Governments on the three technical committees
(thematic briefing and work plans) at the 114th Session of the ILC:

*	Standard-Setting Committee on Decent Work in the Platform Economy,
*	Recurrent Discussion Committee on Social Dialogue and Tripartism,
and
*	General Discussion Committee on a Transformative Agenda for Gender
Equality at Work.

Join Zoom Meeting (Please use the link below for both sessions)

Topic:    ILC Information sessions

Time:    May 11, 2026, 01:30 PM Amsterdam, Berlin, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna

              May 12, 2026, 01:30 PM Amsterdam, Berlin, Rome, Stockholm,
Vienna

<https://ilo-org.zoom.us/j/97831502159?pwd=qV3D8tco7iv8zq0tvjjaR4q2bVzooL.
1>
https://ilo-org.zoom.us/j/97831502159?pwd=qV3D8tco7iv8zq0tvjjaR4q2bVzooL.1

Meeting ID: 978 3150 2159

Passcode: 658462

Interpretation in English, French and Spanish will be provided for both
sessions.

The International Labour Office avails itself of this opportunity to renew
to the Governments of Member States of the ILO the assurances of its
highest consideration.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL.

-----------------------------------------
This electronic message may contain confidential, proprietary or
privileged information intended solely for the use of the named recipient.
The ILO is not liable for any error or virus connected with this
transmission.
-----------------------------------------
Ce message électronique peut contenir des informations confidentielles, ou
spécialement protégées, à la seule intention du destinataire. L'OIT ne
peut être tenue responsable des erreurs ou des virus qui s'y trouveraient.

-----------------------------------------
Este mensaje electrónico puede contener información confidencial o
especialmente protegida para el uso exclusivo del destinatario indicado.
La OIT no se responsabiliza en caso de error o virus.
-----------------------------------------