Subject: Elektrivõrgu ümberehitus IP8896;
From: Sulamägi Siim <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Peeter Uibo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2026 16:01:03 +0300

Tere

Saadan projekti kooskõlastamiseks. Kui trass sobib teen IKÕ plaanid
juurde.

Kolm TRAMi kinnistut

50101:006:0508

50101:006:0506

50101:006:0509

Lugupidamisega

Siim Sulamägi

Projekteerimise valdkond

Nooremprojekteerija

Elektrilevi OÜ volitatud esindaja

Mobiil: Mobiil: +372 53 49 75 65

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Aadress: Lootuse tn 6, Õssu küla, Kambja vald, 61713 Tartu maakond

Külastage meid:  <http://www.enersense.ee/> www.enersense.ee

This e-mail and any attachments hereto are confidential and intended only
for a specific individual and purpose. It may contain information which is
privileged or otherwise protected against unauthorized disclosure or
communication. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
(telephone or e-mail) the sender immediately and delete this message and
any attachments from your system without producing, distributing or
retaining copies thereof or disclosing its contents to any other person.
Thank you.