Subject: Submission | Public Consultation on the Draft Act on Amendment of the Media Services Act
From: "MPA EMEA" <[email-masked]>
To: "Karlo Funk - KUM" <[email-masked]>, "min - KUM" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Anthonis, Emilie" <[email-masked]>, "Hansson, Sunniva" <[email-masked]>, "Baysse, Johanna" <[email-masked]>,López-Rúa Taboada, Pepe <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2026 13:32:23 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Good afternoon,

We are grateful for the opportunity to provide further comments on the
draft Act Amending the Media Services Act, more specifically on the
proposal for a 5% financial obligation. These comments build on the
initial submission filed by MPA on 28 June 2024. We also sincerely
appreciate the Ministry’s detailed feedback on our earlier submission.

Please find our comments attached.

We would very much welcome the opportunity to meet with you to discuss our
submission in more detail.

Sincerely,

Motion Picture Association EMEA

Avenue des Arts, 46

Belgium – 1000 Brussels
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Moving Pictures. Moving Audiences. Moving Forward.