Subject: ESTONIA UPDATE OVERFLY NOTIFICATION FOR CHH492 EBBR-ZBAA ON 31MAR2025
From: 飞越业务管理 <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: 王丹(Daniel) <[email-masked]>,彭文浩(Nick) <[email-masked]>,薛瑞琪 <[email-masked]>,陈俊飞(Leto) <[email-masked]>,程明志 <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2025 00:37:12 +0200

DEAR COLLEAGUE,

SORRY TO BOTHER YOU .

DUE TO STRIKE IN EBBR,  

AND IN ORDER TO DISTINGUISH THE TWO FLT WITH SAME FLT NBR,

WE HEREBY INFORM YOU THE FLIGHT CHH492 EBBR-ZBAA ON 31MAR CHANGED TO 

CHH4928 EBBR-ZBAA ON 01APR.

ORIGINAL SCHEDULE: (ALL TIME IN UTC)

CHH492 EBBR1120   2110ZBAA ON 31MAR2025

UPDATED SCHEDULE: (ALL TIME IN UTC)

CHH4928  EBBR0920  1910ZBAA ON 01APR2025

IF ANY QUESTION PLS CONTACT US!

BEST REGARDS.

DARRIN
--------------------------------

OVERFLIGHT AFFAIRS

OPERATION CONTROL DEPARTMENT
HAINAN AIRLINES HOLDING CO,.LTD
TEL: (86)-898-69965132
AFTN: ZJHKCHHO
SITA: HAKUOHU

E-MAIL:[email-masked]

 

---

Kiri on saadetud v??ljastpoolt valitsemisala.  ??rge avage kirjaga kaasa
tulnud linke v??i manuseid enne, kui olete saatja ??igsuses ja sisu
turvalisuses kindel.