Subject: ICAO State letter 2024/88: ICAO Global Implementation Support Symposium 2025 “The Next Flight: Innovating for a Sustainable Tomorrow” (Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, 10 to 12 February 2025)
From: "Peacock, Christopher" <[email-masked]>
To: "Linton, Trudy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2024 17:17:55 +0300

Good morning,

This is to inform you that the State Letter – ‘ICAO Global Implementation
Support Symposium 2025 “The Next Flight: Innovating for a Sustainable
Tomorrow” (Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, 10 to 12 February 2025)
(2024/88)', dated 29/08/2024, has been added to ICAO-NET.

Languages: English, French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Chinese

The State letter can be accessed through ICAO-NET (http://portal.icao.int)
by selecting "Correspondence/State letters" from the top navigation menu.

Kindly note that the above information is for dissemination to the
appropriate authorities.

Regards,

Web Content Management Services

ICT/CA - Corporate Applications

International Civil Aviation Organization

+1 (514) 954-8219 | [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  | www.icao.int
<https://www.icao.int/>

This email was sent to you on behalf of the State Letter's originator.

---

Kiri on saadetud väljastpoolt valitsemisala.  Ärge avage kirjaga kaasa
tulnud linke või manuseid enne, kui olete saatja õigsuses ja sisu
turvalisuses kindel.