Subject: Invitation to Attend Community Event – Aging With Grace (October 16, Tallinn)
From: "Aging with Grace" <[email-masked]>
To: "Info - SOM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2026 23:11:07 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Ministry of Social Affairs Team,

I am writing on behalf of Aging with Grace MTÜ regarding our upcoming 
community event, “Aging with Grace: A Community Conversation,” taking place 
on 16 October 2026 at Tallinna Õpetajate Maja in Tallinn.

We previously contacted the Ministry about this initiative through my 
personal email. Pille Lumi kindly responded to our initial inquiry, and we 
subsequently shared further information about the event with her. I am now 
following up through our organization’s official email as our plans have 
progressed and Aging with Grace is now officially established as an MTÜ.

The event will bring together approximately 30–50 participants for 
conversations around healthy and meaningful aging, including mental 
well-being, health, personal growth, and maintaining an active and socially 
connected life.

As we move closer to the event, we sincerely hope that the Ministry of 
Social Affairs could be part of or recognize our initiative in some 
capacity.

We would be very grateful to welcome a representative from the Ministry to 
give brief opening remarks, participate as a speaker, or attend the event as 
an official guest. We are very open to whichever form of participation would 
be most appropriate and feasible for the Ministry.

If the Ministry is able to participate in or officially support the 
initiative, we would also appreciate guidance on whether we may include the 
Ministry of Social Affairs logo in our event materials to acknowledge its 
involvement. We would only do so with the Ministry’s approval and in 
accordance with your branding requirements.

Our aim is for this first event to be the beginning of a continuing 
community initiative promoting well-being, connection, active living, and a 
positive and realistic approach to aging.

We would be very grateful if our request could be considered or forwarded to 
the appropriate person within the Ministry.

Thank you for your time and consideration. We hope to have the opportunity 
to welcome the Ministry of Social Affairs as part of our first Aging with 
Grace event.

Warm regards,

  <https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/mail-sig/AIorK4wRZrDlz1uALVtBFGQvIzeXa7YGGMuJGQCfZKvAMPpcnz0GqF6-tldvmBkaIpdBKUgcYImBG94Em96O>
Jonalyn De Leon
Founder | Aging with Grace MTÜ
Phone: +372 5401 8952