Subject: Valdeku apteegi lahtiolekuajad
From: "Valdeku Apteek" <[email-masked]>
To: "Ravimiamet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2024 12:25:18 +0300

Tere!

Soovin teatada, et alates 1.oktoober 2024 Valdeku Euroapteegis muutuvad
lahtiolekuajad. 

Uued lahtiolekuajad: E-R 10:00-20:00, L-P 10:00-18:00.

Lugupidamisega,

Irina Kozoriz

Proviisor-juhataja

Valdeku Euroapteek

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee(s). Access to this
e-mail by anyone else in unauthorized. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the original sender immediately by
reply e-mail, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. If you
are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it,
is prohibited and may be unlawful. The internet communications are not
guaranteed to be secure or virus-free and Company does not accept
responsibility for any loss arising from unauthorised access to, or
interference with, any internet communications by any third party, or from
the transmission of any viruses. Replies to this e-mail may be monitored
by the Company for operational or business reasons.