Subject: Invitation to participate in the ODEAC (EUAF) project supported by the European Union
From: "Open Data Association" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2026 18:46:06 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear colleagues,

We invite representatives of relevant public authorities to take part in the 
project
“Open Data Education Against Corruption & Fraud (ODEAC)”, implemented by the 
Open Data Association, with the strategic support of YouControl, 
<https://youcontrol.com.ua/>  and with the support of the European Union 
under the EU Anti-Fraud Programme (EUAF).

The project aims to strengthen the capacity of institutions to detect, 
prevent, and investigate fraud and corruption, especially in relation to the 
use of EU financial support.

We would be glad to involve representatives of your institution in the 
project activities. We also invite you to join the project’s kick-off event 
as a speaker. The event will take place on 28 April 2026 (online).

The official invitation letter is attached.

If you need more information, please let us know.

Please inform us if you are interested in participating and share a contact 
person for further communication.

Thank you for your attention. We look forward to working together.

  _____

Sincerely,
Project Team ODAEC
Open Data Association

Contact person:

Nataliia Kolomiiets

+38 067 673 36 34

[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>