Subject: UK government - planning Department
From: "Alice Goldman Whitehead" <[email-masked]>
To: "MKM info"
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2024 19:54:28 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Hello,

I work in the UK Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities which 
has responsibility for planning regulations, housing regulations and wider 
community and societal areas.

I am searching for teams in the Estonian government that work on digital 
initiatives in areas like these. My role is to lead strategic thinking for 
our Digital Transformation. I am aware of E-Estonia so I am hopeful you have 
many examples of successful services.

I came across 
<https://mkm.ee/en/construction-and-residential-sector/construction/digital-construction> 
this page as an example of the type of work where I would love to hear more 
about what you are doing.

The main goal of the transition to digital construction is to increase 
quality and productivity in the construction and real estate sectors. This 
is possible by improving management and using effective technological 
solutions. Digital construction covers the entire building lifecycle from 
planning to demolition.

Hoping you can direct my email to the right place

Best wishes

Alice

Alice Goldman Whitehead

Head of Digital Front Door and Spend Controls

Digital Directorate | Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities | 
Ground Floor | Fry Building | 2 Marsham Street | London | SW1P 4DF