Subject: E-invoicing Estonian regulations
From: "UTAY, NINOS" <[email-masked]>
To: "RAM Info"
Date: Tue, 14 May 2024 12:27:42 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Mr/Mrs,

We would like to find further information about e-invoicing regulation for 
Estonia, is there any official information that could be found?

Following site have been viewed 
<https://ec.europa.eu/digital-building-blocks/sites/display/DIGITAL/eInvoicing+in+Estonia> 
https://ec.europa.eu/digital-building-blocks/sites/display/DIGITAL/eInvoicing+in+Estonia

Also we are trying to find information on this site  <https://www.fin.ee/en> 
https://www.fin.ee/en

Regulation for B2B and B2G.

Thanks and kind regards,

________________________________

Ninos Utay

Sr. Finance Manager & Business Administration

Western Europe

Global Process Manager:

“PAX/Customer Claim Management”

“Order to Cash (O2C)”

Deutsche Lufthansa AG

International Business Services, FRA B/N-R

Box 3080
169 03 Solna

Sweden

Phone: +46 (0) 734 475 775
E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

lufthansagroup.com

Sitz der Gesellschaft / Corporate Headquarters: Deutsche Lufthansa 
Aktiengesellschaft, Koeln, Registereintragung / Registration: Amtsgericht 
Koeln HR B 2168
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats / Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr. 
Karl-Ludwig Kley
Vorstand / Executive Board: Carsten Spohr (Vorsitzender / Chairman), 
Christina Foerster, Harry Hohmeister, Dr. Detlef Kayser, Dr. Michael 
Niggemann, Remco Steenbergen