Subject: Inquiry regarding Estonia’s e-invoicing mandate
From: "Elias Rautiainen" <[email-masked]>
To: "Info - RAM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2026 12:46:08 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am reaching out on behalf of EDICOM, a global provider of electronic
invoicing and tax compliance solutions.

We would like to ask about the current status of Estonia’s planned
e-invoicing mandate. We understand that mandatory e-invoicing for B2B
transactions has been planned for 2027. However, we have not been able to
find confirmation of a final date or definitive requirements.

Could you please clarify:

*

	Whether a mandatory B2B e-invoicing requirement has been formally
approved
*

	The expected implementation date
*

	Which types of transactions and companies will be in scope
*

	Whether any technical specifications or implementation guidelines
have been published
*

	Whether there have been any recent changes to the planned
framework or timeline

This information would be very helpful for us in advising companies
operating in Estonia and preparing for upcoming European e-invoicing
requirements.

Thank you very much for your assistance. We would appreciate any official
information or relevant resources you could share with us.

Kind regards,
Elias

Best regards

 <https://edicomgroup.com/>

Elias Rautiainen

Account Manager

Nordics & Benelux

Ext. 6214
Phone (+34) 961 366 565
DK (+45) 32 745 487
SE (+46) 850 513 095
NO (+47) 21 029 019
FI (+358) 931 581 564

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/edicom/>
 <https://www.instagram.com/edicomgroup_hr/>
 <https://www.facebook.com/EdicomGroup/>
 <https://x.com/edicomgroup>
 <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_BfHcG58uphdgOVE5xAaBw>

 <https://edicomgroup.com/> edicomgroup.com
 <https://careers.edicomgroup.com/> careers.edicomgroup.com
Privacy policy
<https://policies.edicomgroup.com/privacy/eu/privacy.htm?setLng=en>

Please address your complaints to:
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

This e-mail may contain trade secrets or privileged undisclosed, or
otherwise confidential information. If you have received this e-mail in
error, you are hereby notified that any review, copying, or distribution
of it is strictly prohibited. Please inform us immediately and destroy the
original transmittal. Thank you for your cooperation.