Subject: Invitation to the IAACA 1st European Regional Conference and Regional Training Session
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2026 14:51:29 +0300

Dear IAACA Friends,

We are delighted to invite you and your colleagues to the 1st IAACA European 
Regional Conference on Thursday, 14 May 2026, followed by a Regional 
Training Session on anti-corruption "hot topics" on Friday, 15 May 2026.

This debut conference is organized by IAACA in collaboration with the ICAC 
of Hong Kong, China, the Integrity Authority (IA) of Hungary, the National 
Anti-Corruption Authority of Italy, and the National Transparency Authority 
of Greece. In conjunction with the conference, IAACA is also partnering with 
the International Anti-Corruption Academy (IACA) to co-organize the training 
programme on 15 May.

This two-day gathering will bring together senior officials and experts from 
across Europe to address emerging challenges in digital and AI domains, 
foster legislative harmonization, and explore the measurement of 
effectiveness in anti-corruption agencies. Our goal is to promote meaningful 
dialogue and strengthen connections throughout the European community.

Event Details:
*	Venue: Museum of Ethnography, Dózsa György út 35, Budapest, 1146, Hungary.
*	Registration: Please register at your earliest convenience via 
<https://integritashatosag.hu/en/iaaca-europe-2026/> this link. Note that 
seats are limited, and registration is successful only upon receipt of a 
confirmation email.
*	Agenda: The attached agenda outlines the planned sessions and activities.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to the 
Secretariat at  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]. We look 
forward to welcoming you to Budapest this May.

Sincerely,
IAACA Secretariat
International Association of Anti-Corruption Authorities
Tel +852-3701 4514|Fax +852-3590 9279| <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked] |www.iaaca.net <http://www.iaaca.net/> | 
Facebook:iaaca.official <https://www.facebook.com/iaaca.official> 
|Linkedin: 
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/international-association-of-anti-corruption-authorities-iaaca/?originalSubdomain=hk> 
iaaca | X:  <https://x.com/IAACA_Sec> IAACA_Sec

International Association of Anti-Corruption Authorities is an independent 
and non-political anti-corruption organization with the mandate to promote 
the effective implementation of the United Nations Convention against 
Corruption and assist anti-corruption authorities worldwide in the 
prevention of and fight against corruption. For details about its mission 
and work, please visit www.iaaca.net <http://www.iaaca.net/> .

_____________________________________

This message (and any attachment) is intended solely for the named 
recipient.

If you are not the intended recipient, or if you have received this message 
in error, please delete it immediately and kindly advise us by e-mail of the 
mistake in delivery.

_____________________________________