Subject: Questionnaire about PPP market in your country.
From: "greppp" <[email-masked]>
To: "greppp" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2025 10:58:27 +0200

To whom it may concern,

on behalf of the Director of the Department of Public-Private Partnership
of the Polish Ministry of Development Funds and Regional Policy – Central
PPP Unit in Poland, I’m reaching out to your institution with the kind
request to share some information about the PPP market in your country.

Please find attached the Official Letter to your institution.

Thank you for your time, your help would be greatly appreciated.

With kind regards

Dominik Jędrzejczyk

Dept. For PPPs

Ministry of Development Funds and Regional Policy

Warsaw, Poland

Centralna Jednostka ds. PPP
Departament Partnerstwa Publiczno-Prywatnego

+48 22 2737950
[email-masked]
www.ppp.gov.pl <https://www.ppp.gov.pl/>

ul. Wspólna 2/4
00-926 Warszawa

Administratorem Pani/Pana danych osobowych jest Minister Funduszy i
Polityki Regionalnej. Więcej informacji o zasadach przetwarzania danych
osobowych znajduje się w Klauzuli informacyjnej pod adresem:
<https://www.gov.pl/web/fundusze-regiony/klauzula-przetwarzania-danych-oso
bowych-udostepnionych-droga-elektroniczna>
https://www.gov.pl/web/fundusze-regiony/klauzula-przetwarzania-danych-osob
owych-udostepnionych-droga-elektroniczna
Ta wiadomość jest przeznaczona do wyłącznego użytku jej adresata. Jeśli
otrzymali Państwo tę wiadomość przez pomyłkę, prosimy o bezzwłoczne
skontaktowanie się z nadawcą oraz jej usunięcie. Jeśli nie są Państwo
adresatem tej wiadomości, to jej wykorzystanie, w szczególności poprzez
rozpowszechnianie, dystrybucję, powielanie, publikację wiadomości lub
zawartych w niej informacji i/lub dokumentów, jest zabronione.