Subject: Training Impact Measurement in the Public Sector in Estonia
From: "Ieva Berzina" <[email-masked]>
To: "RAM Info"
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2025 14:33:28 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Estonians,

Greetings from Latvia!

On behalf of Latvian School of Public Administration, I am looking for best 
practice examples from other European countries on the topic of training 
impact assessment in public sector and would like to start with our dear 
neighbours.

Here is a detailed story.

The Latvian School of Public Administration has launched a public 
procurement project for developing a methodology for assessing the impact of 
training in the public sector.

I am writing on behalf of INTEA e-learning & consulting firm who have been 
contracted to execute this project in public procurement. Official 
procurement document is here (unfortunately, only in Latvian, but just as 
proof that it is a legit request): 
https://www.eis.gov.lv/EKEIS/Supplier/Procurement/132602

The aim of this project is to create a framework for measuring the impact of 
various training activities in public sector. This includes developing 
guidelines for necessary measurements at multiple levels—such as individual, 
organizational, and policy levels—as well as defining key performance 
indicators.

As part of this initiative, we would like to know about the best practices 
from other countries. Therefore, I am reaching out to inquire whether and 
how training impact is measured and evaluated in the public sector in 
Estonia.

I would greatly appreciate any information and data you could share in this 
context, whether it be links to articles or research, or a short 
conversation or e-mail exchange where I could ask a few questions.

Mainly we are looking to answer these questions:

1) How is training impact assessed and measured in public sector in Estonia?

*	On individual level
*	On organization level
*	On political/society level

2) What do you do with the obtained data?
3) What are the challenges you are facing in this process, if any?

Even if there are currently no established methods for training impact 
measurement in Estonia, that would also be good to know.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Ieva Bērziņa

Learning methodology researcher

Mob.: +371 28332892

  <https://cdn.intea-elearning.com/images/intea15_1.png> 
<https://cdn.intea-elearning.com/images/intea15_2.gif>

INTEA - Your E-learning Partner

intea-elearning.com <https://www.intea-elearning.com/>
branchtrack.com <https://www.branchtrack.com/>