Subject: 2 weeks consultation from WG NaN, deadline 3 November 2025
From: "Susanne Have" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2025 12:47:23 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To ECC List A

WG NaN held its 31st meeting on 14-16 October 2025. The meeting approved the 
following draft ECC deliverable for public consultation:

*	Draft ECC Report 371 - Issues concerning the use of virtual numbers

*	A link to the draft ECC Report 371 can be found here 
<https://cept.org/files/2099/Draft%20ECC%20Report%20371.docx>

In accordance with the ECC Working Methods, we now launch the period of two 
weeks consultation with administrations. If you have any objection to 
proceed to the public consultation stage for the above ECC deliverable, 
please notify Mr. Vassil Krastev  ([email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> )  by Monday 3 November 2025 
stating the reasons for your objection.

Provided no objections are received, the Public Consultation for the above 
draft ECC deliverable will commence on Tuesday 4 November and end on Tuesday 
16 December 2025

During the Public Consultation period, comments to the content of the above 
ECC deliverable may be provided by CEPT administrations and any other 
interested parties.

Kind regards

Susanne

Susanne Have

Executive administrative officer

ECO  European Communications Office
Nyropsgade 37
1602 Copenhagen
Denmark

Teams

 <https://teams.microsoft.com/l/0/0?users?[email-masked]>

Telephone

+45 33 89 63 00

E-Mail

[email-masked]

Web-site

 <https://www.cept.org/eco> www.cept.org/eco

This email and any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. It is 
intended only for the recipient(s) stated above. If you receive this email 
by mistake, please return it without producing, distributing or retaining 
copies hereof.
GDPR information: we have updated our Privacy Policy, which explains what 
personal information we collect and use about individuals, what we do with 
it and why. Here is a link to our updated Privacy Policy: 
<https://www.cept.org/privacy/> https://www.cept.org/privacy/