Subject: Embassy of Argentina. 79th World Health Assembly – Resolution EB158(12)
From: "Argentine Embassy in Finland" <[email-masked]>
To: "kerli tiik" <[email-masked]>, "katrin sibul" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Info - SOM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2026 18:45:29 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Ms. Kerli Tiik and Ms. Katrin Sibul,

Please find attached a Note Verbale A.E. EST 10/26 from the Embassy of the 
Argentine Republic concerning the upcoming 79th World Health Assembly, as 
well as the recommendation adopted by the Executive Board of the World 
Health Organization under document EB158(12).

Kind regards,

Embassy of the Argentine Republic
Bulevardi 5 A 11
00120 Helsinki
Finland
https://efinl.cancilleria.gob.ar/

www.instagram.com/argenfinlandia <http://www.instagram.com/argenfinlandia>
www.facebook.com/ArgentinaEnFinlandia 
<http://www.facebook.com/ArgentinaEnFinlandia>

 <http://www.instagram.com/argenfinlandia>