Subject: Estonia Contracts for Difference scheme
From: "Fredrik Pettersen" <[email-masked]>
To: "Konkurentsiamet"
Cc: "Gregor Herndlhofer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2024 11:48:56 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I hope this email finds you well.

My name is Fredrik Pettersen, and I am a Senior Consultant at AFRY 
Management Consulting. We are currently conducting research on renewable 
energy initiatives in Europe, with a particular focus on the Contracts for 
Difference (CfD) scheme implemented in Estonia.

We would be grateful if you could provide any documentation in English that 
outlines the terms and conditions of the CfD scheme, including eligibility 
criteria, application and selection processes, contract terms, and other 
relevant details. Specifically, we are interested in the following aspects:

*	Is it correct that the subsidy is provided for up to 12 years?
*	Is the CfD awarded on a project basis?
*	Are the results of the 2023 auction publicly available?
*	Are there any upcoming changes or developments planned for the CfD scheme 
that potential participants should be aware of?

Furthermore, if there is a designated point of contact within your 
organization for inquiries related to the Renewable CfD Scheme, please let 
us know.

Thank you for considering our request. We appreciate your time and 
assistance.

Kind regards,

Fredrik

Fredrik Pettersen
Senior Consultant
M: +47 473 37 487
 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

AFRY Management Consulting
Lille Grensen 5
Oslo, Norway, 0159
 <https://afry.com/> afry.com | 
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/fredrik-pettersen/> LinkedIn

Welcome to a world engineered by AFRY

Join us in Making Future

"This e-mail may contain confidential and corporate proprietary information. 
If received in error, kindly notify us immediately and delete the 
communication from your system. Our contacts with you may further involve 
processing of personal data. Please read more about how and why AFRY 
processes personal data on our website www.afry.com."