Subject: Survey on the ECA special report 27/2024 on Combatting harmful tax regimes and corporate tax avoidance
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "RAM Info"
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2024 18:12:13 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

  <https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/resources/images/mail/header.png>
Dear Madam/Sir,

The European Court of Auditors (ECA) would like to invite you to the survey 
on its special report 27/2024: 'Combatting harmful tax regimes and corporate 
tax avoidance <https://www.eca.europa.eu/en/publications/SR-2024-27>  – The 
EU has established a first line of defence, but there are shortcomings in 
the way measures are implemented and monitored'.

You can open the survey by clicking this link:

https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/invited/51228/17e7b6c5-7fac-4dcf-a17e-b920a8db1979

The ECA strives to produce audit reports of high impact and which are useful 
to its stakeholders. This survey gives you the opportunity to provide 
feedback on the ECA's special report on Combatting harmful tax regimes and 
corporate tax avoidance that has been sent to you recently. The attached 
questionnaire is expected to take three minutes of your time to complete.

The survey will help us to further improve the quality of our reports and to 
better meet the information needs of the readers of our reports. It will 
also provide the baseline data for the ECA's Key Performance Indicator on 
the usefulness and impact of its output. Your responses will be held in 
strict confidence.

We would be grateful if you replied to the survey by Wednesday 18 December 
2024.

If you have any questions about any matter related to the survey, please 
contact:

European Court of Auditors, Directorate of the Presidency

[email-masked]

If you wish to stop receiving surveys from the European Court of Auditors, 
please click here 
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=UNSUBSCRIBE%20SURVEYS> .
If you wish to stop receiving messages from the European Court of Auditors, 
please click here 
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=UNSUBSCRIBE%20ECA%20MESSAGES> .

This message was sent by Catherine LIBERT using EUSurvey's invitation 
service
Need more information?

 <https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/home/documentation>  Online help & 
documentation 	 <https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/> 
https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/

       <https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/resources/images/mail/tree.png> Please 
consider the environment before printing this mail.

     Intellectual Property: Built by DG DIGIT and funded under the ISA, ISA² 
<https://ec.europa.eu/isa2/home_en/>  and Digital Europe Programme 
<https://digital-strategy.ec.europa.eu/en/activities/digital-programme> 
(DIGITAL) EUSurvey is fully open source and published under the EUPL 
<https://joinup.ec.europa.eu/collection/eupl>  licence. You can download the 
source code from GitHub: https://github.com/EUSurvey