Subject: FW: [Indico] Invitation to register to SCP/38 - Standing Committee on the Law of Patents (SCP): Thirty-Eighth Session
From: "Merily Kask" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>, "Patendiamet - EPA" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Kristi Kraavi-Käerdi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2026 09:20:28 +0300

Tere

Edastan saabunud info.

Parimat

Merily Kask

referent | välismajanduse ja arengukoostöö valdkond

+372 637 7200

Välisministeerium

Islandi väljak 1 | 15049 Tallinn

 <http://www.vm.ee/> www.vm.ee |  <https://twitter.com/MFAestonia> 
@MFAestonia

*** TÄHELEPANU *** See e-kiri (kaasa arvatud manused) on mõeldud ainult 
e-kirja adressaatidele ning võib sisaldada ametialaseks kasutamiseks 
ettenähtud teavet. Teavet ei tohi ilma saatja selgelt väljendatud loata 
edasi saata ega mistahes viisil kõrvalistele isikutele avaldada. Juhul, kui 
Te olete saanud käesoleva e-kirja eksituse tõttu, palun teavitage sellest 
kohe saatjat ning kustutage e-kiri oma arvutist.

*** ATTENTION *** This e-mail and its attachments may contain official 
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender 
immediately, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies. Any dissemination or 
use of this information by a person other than the intended recipient is 
unauthorized and may be unlawful.

From: VMinfo <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2026 6:09 PM
To: Merily Kask <[email-masked]>
Subject: FW: [Indico] Invitation to register to SCP/38 - Standing Committee 
on the Law of Patents (SCP): Thirty-Eighth Session

From: WIPO Meet Support <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2026 5:29 PM
To: VMinfo <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: [Indico] Invitation to register to SCP/38 - Standing Committee on 
the Law of Patents (SCP): Thirty-Eighth Session

The Director General of the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) 
presents his compliments and has the honor to invite Members and Observers 
to Standing Committee on the Law of Patents: Thirty-Eighth Session

From November 2 to November 6, 2026

The Draft Agenda, other related documents, and all information pertaining to 
logistical arrangements are available on the 
<https://pwlhwdhz.r.eu-central-1.awstrack.me/L0/https:%2F%2Fmeet.wipo.int%2Fevent%2F7%2Foverview/1/0107019eff2eeb51-78c62652-4f39-4532-8454-39c3bafc736b-000000/WI66lh8fY_tKG8a2rCj6pcSrerU=258> 
WIPO Meet platform.

Participants who require a formal invitation circular may download it from 
WIPO Meet.

Register 
<https://pwlhwdhz.r.eu-central-1.awstrack.me/L0/https:%2F%2Fmeet.wipo.int%2Fevent%2F7%2F/1/0107019eff2eeb51-78c62652-4f39-4532-8454-39c3bafc736b-000000/6e9LXFqmv9_aNe1fbw3OHvl2Uqs=258> 
here

Secure Code for registration: E792WBA462

Deadline for registration: September 18, 2026

WIPO Meet User 
<https://pwlhwdhz.r.eu-central-1.awstrack.me/L0/https:%2F%2Fmeet.wipo.int%2Fevent%2F7%2Fpage%2F7-wipo-meet-user-guides/1/0107019eff2eeb51-78c62652-4f39-4532-8454-39c3bafc736b-000000/Tq-oIkhHiJpP9tUPvCP1XJm1PnY=258> 
guide

Le Directeur général de l’Organisation Mondiale de la Propriété 
Intellectuelle (OMPI) présente ses compliments et a l’honneur d’inviter les 
membres et observateurs à la trente-huitième session du Comité permanent du 
droit des brevets

Du 2 au 6 novembre 2026

Le projet d’ordre du jour, les documents connexes, ainsi que toutes les 
informations d’ordre logistique sont disponibles sur la 
<https://pwlhwdhz.r.eu-central-1.awstrack.me/L0/https:%2F%2Fmeet.wipo.int%2Fevent%2F7%2Foverview/2/0107019eff2eeb51-78c62652-4f39-4532-8454-39c3bafc736b-000000/awCo6Iq6i5DSFNDMhB9Qd6-GN9o=258> 
plateforme WIPO Meet.

Les participants qui souhaitent obtenir une circulaire d’invitation 
officielle peuvent la télécharger lors de l’enregistrement sur WIPO Meet.

S’enregistrer 
<https://pwlhwdhz.r.eu-central-1.awstrack.me/L0/https:%2F%2Fmeet.wipo.int%2Fevent%2F7%2F/2/0107019eff2eeb51-78c62652-4f39-4532-8454-39c3bafc736b-000000/FVes2dDjY6_Qvy22vT7KokZBtjU=258> 
ici

Code de sécurité pour l’enregistrement : E792WBA462

Date limite d’enregistrement : 18 septembre 2026

Guide d’utilisation 
<https://pwlhwdhz.r.eu-central-1.awstrack.me/L0/https:%2F%2Fmeet.wipo.int%2Fevent%2F7%2Fpage%2F7-wipo-meet-user-guides/2/0107019eff2eeb51-78c62652-4f39-4532-8454-39c3bafc736b-000000/wO0tvJN1yd6vQAANC2Ux8Ui9KFI=258> 
de WIPO Meet

El Director General de la Organización Mundial de la Propiedad Intelectual 
(OMPI) presenta sus atentos saludos y tiene el honor de invitar a los 
miembros y observadores a la 38.ª sesión del Comité Permanente sobre el 
Derecho de Patentes

Del 2 al 6 de noviembre de 2026

En la 
<https://pwlhwdhz.r.eu-central-1.awstrack.me/L0/https:%2F%2Fmeet.wipo.int%2Fevent%2F7%2Foverview/3/0107019eff2eeb51-78c62652-4f39-4532-8454-39c3bafc736b-000000/W2tLSed3geYY93s-BTl46BUi4qA=258> 
plataforma WIPO Meet encontrará el proyecto de orden del día, otros 
documentos conexos y toda la información relacionada con las disposiciones 
prácticas.

Los participantes que necesiten una circular de invitación formal podrán 
descargarla previa inscripción en WIPO Meet.

Inscríbase 
<https://pwlhwdhz.r.eu-central-1.awstrack.me/L0/https:%2F%2Fmeet.wipo.int%2Fevent%2F7%2F/3/0107019eff2eeb51-78c62652-4f39-4532-8454-39c3bafc736b-000000/YrCOqCXxMESihDa4lAJXS1I09aY=258> 
aquí

Código de seguridad para la inscripción: E792WBA462

Fecha límite de inscripción: 18 de septiembre de 2026

Guía de utilización 
<https://pwlhwdhz.r.eu-central-1.awstrack.me/L0/https:%2F%2Fmeet.wipo.int%2Fevent%2F7%2Fpage%2F7-wipo-meet-user-guides/3/0107019eff2eeb51-78c62652-4f39-4532-8454-39c3bafc736b-000000/HwK7aN8i_85MKH8Zhv5bytvqXg4=258> 
de WIPO Meet

يهدي المدير العام للمنظمة العالمية للملكية الفكرية (الويبو) أطيب تحياته 
ويتشرف بدعوة الأعضاء والجهات المراقبة إلى الدورة الثامنة والثلاثين للجنة 
الدائمة المعنية بقانون البراءات

من 2 إلى 6 نوفمبر 2026

يمكن الاطلاع على مشروع جدول الأعمال والوثائق الأخرى ذات الصلة وجميع 
المعلومات المتعلقة بالترتيبات اللوجستية على منصة 
<https://pwlhwdhz.r.eu-central-1.awstrack.me/L0/https:%2F%2Fmeet.wipo.int%2Fevent%2F7%2Foverview/4/0107019eff2eeb51-78c62652-4f39-4532-8454-39c3bafc736b-000000/ZR27ffRxqE2ZY-2gbKWfPl5SEV4=258> 
WIPO Meet.

ويمكن للمشاركين الذين يحتاجون إلى دعوة رسمية تنزيل هذه الدعوة وقت التسجيل 
على منصة WIPO Meet.

يرجى 
<https://pwlhwdhz.r.eu-central-1.awstrack.me/L0/https:%2F%2Fmeet.wipo.int%2Fevent%2F7%2F/4/0107019eff2eeb51-78c62652-4f39-4532-8454-39c3bafc736b-000000/-v783ylAa68LM7WftCVJBbD8BIs=258> 
التسجيل هنا

رمز الأمان للتسجيل: E792WBA462

الموعد النهائي للتسجيل: 18 سبتمبر 2026

دليل المستخدم لمنصة 
<https://pwlhwdhz.r.eu-central-1.awstrack.me/L0/https:%2F%2Fmeet.wipo.int%2Fevent%2F7%2Fpage%2F7-wipo-meet-user-guides/4/0107019eff2eeb51-78c62652-4f39-4532-8454-39c3bafc736b-000000/9d9iAflIdkHaY72MXd4Iech5Xls=258> 
WIPO Meet

世界知识产权组织（产权组织）总干事谬致敬意，并荣幸地邀请成员和观察员出席专利法常设委员会第三十八届会议。

会期：2026年11月2日至6日

议程草案、其他相关文件和所有后勤安排信息可在WIPO 
<https://pwlhwdhz.r.eu-central-1.awstrack.me/L0/https:%2F%2Fmeet.wipo.int%2Fevent%2F7%2Foverview/5/0107019eff2eeb51-78c62652-4f39-4532-8454-39c3bafc736b-000000/VT4O-sMbRecLfg-0_mlGxmwbLrc=258> 
Meet平台上查阅。

与会者如需正式邀请函，可从WIPO Meet下载。

 <https://pwlhwdhz.r.eu-central-1.awstrack.me/L0/https:%2F%2Fmeet.wipo.int%2Fevent%2F7%2F/5/0107019eff2eeb51-78c62652-4f39-4532-8454-39c3bafc736b-000000/dwpG-EMxE8tOyFaDGjZw_fx1h6s=258> 
在此注册

注册用安全码：E792WBA462

注册截止日期：2026年9月18日

WIPO Meet 
<https://pwlhwdhz.r.eu-central-1.awstrack.me/L0/https:%2F%2Fmeet.wipo.int%2Fevent%2F7%2Fpage%2F7-wipo-meet-user-guides/5/0107019eff2eeb51-78c62652-4f39-4532-8454-39c3bafc736b-000000/bQ1IWAq6tgWKHqZNPae2F18ZAEA=258> 
用户指南

Генеральный директор Всемирной организации интеллектуальной собственности 
(ВОИС) свидетельствует свое уважение членам и наблюдателям Организации и 
имеет честь пригласить их представителей принять участие в тридцать восьмой 
сессии Постоянного комитета по патентному праву

2–6 ноября 2026 года

Проект повестки дня и другие документы по теме, а также вся информация, 
касающаяся организационных аспектов, размещены на платформе 
<https://pwlhwdhz.r.eu-central-1.awstrack.me/L0/https:%2F%2Fmeet.wipo.int%2Fevent%2F7%2Foverview/6/0107019eff2eeb51-78c62652-4f39-4532-8454-39c3bafc736b-000000/jWXIjkVLPlHZcjZY6HKI31TloZo=258> 
WIPO Meet.

Участники, которым требуется официальное приглашение, могут скачать его 
после регистрации на WIPO Meet.

Пройдите по 
<https://pwlhwdhz.r.eu-central-1.awstrack.me/L0/https:%2F%2Fmeet.wipo.int%2Fevent%2F7%2F/6/0107019eff2eeb51-78c62652-4f39-4532-8454-39c3bafc736b-000000/jxhwZgcYJw92dfXbQHs08_wW4lU=258> 
ссылке для регистрации

Код безопасности для регистрации: E792WBA462

Дата окончания регистрации: 18 сентября 2026 года

Руководство пользователя 
<https://pwlhwdhz.r.eu-central-1.awstrack.me/L0/https:%2F%2Fmeet.wipo.int%2Fevent%2F7%2Fpage%2F7-wipo-meet-user-guides/6/0107019eff2eeb51-78c62652-4f39-4532-8454-39c3bafc736b-000000/tmh44WwwgaLK7IcxJb255t9ClFo=258> 
WIPO Meet