Subject: DG SANTE / HaDEA - Invitation to contribute to EEHRxF Support Centre consultation cycle on semantic interoperability and data harmonisation
From: "Support Centre - EEHRxF" <[email-masked]>
To: "Jaanika.Merilo" <[email-masked]>, "Anniki Lai - SOM" <[email-masked]>, "Info - SOM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2026 18:05:41 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Jaanika and Anniki,

On behalf of the European Commission's DG SANTE and HaDEA, we are pleased to 
invite you to take part in the second consultation cycle for the project 
“Support Centre for the European Electronic Health Record Exchange Format 
(EEHRxF) and for the Interoperability and Security of Electronic Health 
Record Systems”. This contract is carried out by EY in partnership with 
FORTH and aims to provide implementation support for the adoption and 
interoperability of EHR systems across Europe, in line with the European 
Health Data Space (EHDS) Regulation.

As national authorities play a central role in the implementation of the 
EHDS at the Member State level, your perspective is essential to ensuring 
that the Format reflects national realities, priorities and existing 
infrastructures. As part of this second consultation cycle, dedicated to 
semantic interoperability and data harmonisation, we are seeking input from 
stakeholders across the ecosystem through a dedicated survey. We would be 
grateful for your support in participating in and sharing the survey with 
your wider network. The insights collected will directly inform the upcoming 
thematic workshop, the follow-up work on requirements and specifications and 
the  development of the digital toolkit for the Format.

You can access and share the survey 
<https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/EEHRxFcycleII> here.

If you would like to learn more about the Support Centre, our consultation 
activities or how you can contribute, we would be happy to arrange a short 
introductory call at your convenience.

In the meantime, you can also explore our activities via our 
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/eehrxfsupportcentre/?> LinkedIn page and 
<https://acceptance.data.health.europa.eu/ehr-systems/support-center?locale=en> 
website.

Thank you in advance and we look forward to your contribution.

Kind regards,

EEHRxF Support Centre

___________________________________
The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the 
use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others 
authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally privileged 
information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified 
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance 
on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be 
unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us 
immediately by responding to this email and then delete it from your system. 
EY is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the 
information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its 
receipt.