Subject: JDM/260826 - Act on Amendments to the Tobacco Act and the State Fees Act
From: "Jaukovic, Tomas" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2026 20:52:22 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Ministry of Justice and Digital Affairs,

With reference to the proposed act on amendments to the Tobacco Act and the 
State Fees Act (matter number JDM/260826), please find attached Imperial 
Brands Finland Oy's consultation response.

Yours sincerely,

Tomas Jaukovic

Tomas Jaukovic

Managing Director

IMPERIAL BRANDS FINLAND OY

PO Box 718, FIN-20101 Turku Finland

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Imperial Tobacco Limited and Imperial Brands PLC Companies

www.imperialbrandsplc.com

This email is confidential and may contain information that is privileged 
and exempt from disclosure by law. If you have received it in error, please 
contact the sender immediately by return email and then delete it from your 
system; you should not copy it or disclose its contents to anyone. Imperial 
Tobacco Limited and Imperial Brands PLC Companies reserve the right to 
monitor all email communications through their networks. Emails are not 
secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be intercepted, 
amended, lost or destroyed, or contain viruses. Anyone who communicates with 
us by email is taken to accept these risks.