Subject: Fw: Cyprus - Chief Medical, Chief Nursing and Chief Dental Officers Joint Meeting
From: "Natasa Anastasiadou" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,Sébastien Français <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Info - SOM" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Director of MPHS" <[email-masked]>, "Irene Cotter" <[email-masked]>, "Christiana Stavraki" <[email-masked]>, "Chrystalla Lazarou" <[email-masked]>, "Andreas Loullis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2026 09:46:22 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.	Dear
Colleagues,
Following our save-the-date announcement, we are delighted to officially
invite you to the in-person Chief Medical, Chief Nursing and Chief Dental
Officers Joint Meeting, which will take place in Pafos (Paphos), Cyprus,
on 20–21 May 2026.
The meeting is organised by the Ministry of Health of the Republic of
Cyprus on behalf of the Cyprus Presidency of the Council of the European
Union and we are looking forward to your participation.
The Joint Meeting will commence with a cultural event on the afternoon of
20 May 2026 and continue with the official meeting programme on 21 May
2026.
The central theme of the Joint Meeting will focus on the protection and
promotion of the health of children and adolescents.
As attached to this email you can find:
*   The Invitation Letter
*   The Practical Information Note (PIN)
Please be advised that the deadline to ask for an individual registration
code is on 12/05/2026. After this date, participants may still contact us
directly in order to arrange their registration.

Kind regards,

Natasa Anastasiadou
on behalf of CMO Team

a: Medical and Public Health Services, Ministry of Health
     Prodromou 1 και Chilonos 17, 1448 Nicosia Cyprus
t: +35722605730 / 424 / 540 (office), +35799443210
e: [email-masked]