Subject: Estonia - Contributions to the budget of the International Labour Organization for 2027
From: "ILO-BIT-OIT" <[email-masked]>
To: "Erkki Keldo - MKM" <[email-masked]>, "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>, "Maria-Helena Rahumets - MKM" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "TREASURY, SECRETARIAT" <[email-masked]>, "BUDAPEST, Registry" <[email-masked]>, "EUROPE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2026 19:47:24 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

The International Labour Office presents its compliments to the 
distinguished recipients of this message and has the honour to draw their 
attention to the enclosed letter signed by Mr Gilbert F. Houngbo, 
Director-General of the International Labour Office, concerning 
contributions to the ILO’s budget due from Member States for 2027.

The recipients of this message are kindly requested to convey this letter to 
the relevant national authorities.

Any additional inquiries regarding a specific country’s own contributions 
should be addressed directly to the Treasury and Accounts Branch Secretariat 
at  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked].

The International Labour Office avails itself of this opportunity to renew 
to the recipients of this message the assurances of its highest 
consideration.

Please do not reply to this email.

Route des Morillons 4

CH-1211 Geneva 22

Switzerland

  <https://www.ilo.org/public/ilo/ilologo-signature-en-high.png>

 <https://www.ilo.org/global/lang--en/index.htm> ilo.org | 
<https://twitter.com/ilo> Twitter |  <https://www.facebook.com/ilo.org> 
Facebook | 
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/international-labour-organization-ilo> 
LinkedIn |  <https://www.instagram.com/iloinfo/> Instagram

----------------------------------------- 
This electronic message may contain confidential, proprietary or privileged 
information intended solely for the use of the named recipient. The ILO is 
not liable for any error or virus connected with this transmission.
----------------------------------------- 
Ce message électronique peut contenir des informations confidentielles, ou 
spécialement protégées, à la seule intention du destinataire. L'OIT ne peut 
être tenue responsable des erreurs ou des virus qui s'y trouveraient.
----------------------------------------- 
Este mensaje electrónico puede contener información confidencial o 
especialmente protegida para el uso exclusivo del destinatario indicado. La 
OIT no se responsabiliza en caso de error o virus.
-----------------------------------------