Subject: Virtual informal consultation on Framework for action on resilient and sustainable health systems in the WHO European Region, 2025–2030
From: "PETTERSSON, Olga Tchachtchina" <[email-masked]>
To: "EURO/CPS Director's Office" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "AZZOPARDI MUSCAT, Natasha" <[email-masked]>, "PERMANAND, Govin" <[email-masked]>, "YANOVSKA, Liliana K." <[email-masked]>, "EURO Governance" <[email-masked]>, "PETTERSSON, Olga Tchachtchina" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2024 19:38:06 +0300

Message sent on behalf of Dr Natasha Azzopardi Muscat, Director, CPS

Text in Russian will follow below.

Dear WHO EURO Member States,

You are invited to attend the virtual informal consultation on Framework for 
action on resilient and sustainable health systems in the WHO European 
Region, 2025–2030 scheduled to take place on Tuesday 30 July between 09:00 
and 10:30 CEST.

The updated working document and accompanying decision will be circulated in 
the coming days. We thank all Member States for the feedback provided on the 
earlier draft.

Agenda:

*	Presentation - Framework for action on resilient and sustainable health 
systems in the WHO European Region, 2025–2030
*	Questions and discussion

Interpretation in Russian and English will be provided.

Kindly ensure to use the naming convention (MS Country - Full Name of 
Participant) when joining the session.

Connection details:

Topic: Framework for action on resilient and sustainable health systems in 
the WHO European Region, 2025–2030

Time: Jul 30, 2024 09:00 AM Amsterdam, Berlin, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna

 <https://who.zoom.us/j/99860472614> https://who.zoom.us/j/99860472614

Meeting ID: 998 6047 2614

Passcode: Health24!

Should you require additional information, please do not hesitate to contact 
Govin Permanand at  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] or 
EURO/CPS Director's Office  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked].

Please note that messages sent to WHO Member States by Director, CPS, WHO 
Regional Office for Europe, are for Member States only and should not be 
forwarded to other stakeholders.

Yours sincerely,

Dr Natasha Azzopardi Muscat

Director

Division of Country Health Policies and Systems (CPS)

****

Уважаемые государства-члены ЕРБ ВОЗ,

Приглашаем вас принять участие в виртуальной неофициальной консультации по 
Рамочной программе действий по созданию жизнеспособных и устойчивых систем 
здравоохранения в Европейском регионе ВОЗ на 2025-2030 годы, которая 
состоится во вторник 30 июля с 09:00 до 10:30 CEST.

Обновленный рабочий документ и сопроводительное решение будут распространены 
в ближайшие дни. Мы благодарим все государства-члены за отзывы по 
предыдущему проекту документа.

Повестка дня:

*	Презентация - Рамочная программа действий по созданию жизнеспособных и 
устойчивых систем здравоохранения в Европейском регионе ВОЗ, 2025-2030 гг.
*	Вопросы и обсуждение

Устный перевод на русский и английский языки будет обеспечен.

Просьба при присоединении к сессии использовать соглашение об именовании 
(Страна - полное имя участника).

Детали подключения:

Тема: Рамочная программа действий по созданию жизнеспособных и устойчивых 
систем здравоохранения в Европейском регионе ВОЗ, 2025-2030 гг.

Время: 30 июля 2024 09:00 AM Амстердам, Берлин, Рим, Стокгольм, Вена

 <https://who.zoom.us/j/99860472614> https://who.zoom.us/j/99860472614

ID совещания: 998 6047 2614

Пароль: Health24!

Если вам потребуется дополнительная информация, пожалуйста, обращайтесь к 
Govin Permanand по адресу  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 
или EURO/CPS Director's Office  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked].

Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что сообщения, направляемые 
государствам-членам ВОЗ директором CPS Европейского регионального бюро ВОЗ, 
предназначены только для государств-членов и не должны пересылаться другим 
заинтересованным сторонам.

С глубоким уважением,

Д-р Natasha Azzopardi Muscat

Директор

Отдел страновых стратегий и систем здравоохранения (CPS)