Subject: 1 week consultation from WG SE, deadline 2 June 2026
From: "Anne-Dorthe Hjelm Christensen" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Public Consultation" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2026 13:45:38 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To ECC List A

WG SE#102 has finalised its meeting held in Brest on 18-22 May 2026. WG SE 
approved the following draft ECC deliverables for public consultation:

*	Draft revision of ECC Report 322: “Compatibility analysis (inter-service 
and intra service) for S-PCS below 1 GHz”

Link: Draft revision of ECC Report 322 
<https://cept.org/files/2099/Draft%20revision%20of%20ECC%20Report%20322.docx>

*	Draft revision of ECC Report 271: “Compatibility and sharing studies 
related to NGSO satellite systems operating in the FSS bands 10.7-12.75 GHz 
(space-to-Earth) and 14-14.5 GHz (Earth-to-space)”

Link: Draft revision of ECC Report 271 
<https://cept.org/files/2099/Draft%20revision%20of%20ECC%20Report%20271.docx>

In accordance with the ECC Working Methods, we now launch the period of one 
week consultation with administrations. If you have any objection to proceed 
to the public consultation stage for the above ECC deliverables, please 
notify  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked] by 2 June 2026 stating the reasons for your 
objection.

Provided no objections are received, the Public Consultation for the above 
draft ECC deliverables will commence on 3 June 2026, and it will end on 1 
July 2026.

During the Public Consultation period, comments to the content of the above 
ECC deliverables may be provided by CEPT administrations and any other 
interested parties.

Kind regards

 Anne-Dorthe Hjelm Christensen

Administrative Assistant

ECO  European Communications Office
Nyropsgade 37
1602 Copenhagen
Denmark

Telephone

+45 33 89 63 00

E-Mail / Teams

[email-masked]

Web-site

 <https://www.cept.org/eco> www.cept.org/eco

ECO Annual Report 2025 is published now - 
<https://cept.org/files/2105/ECO%20AnnualReport_2025.pdf> click to read.

Follow us on LinkedIN   <https://www.linkedin.com/company/ceptorg>

This email and any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. It is 
intended only for the recipient(s) stated above. If you receive this email 
by mistake, please return it without producing, distributing or retaining 
copies hereof.
GDPR information: we have updated our Privacy Policy, which explains what 
personal information we collect and use about individuals, what we do with 
it and why. Here is a link to our updated Privacy Policy: 
<https://www.cept.org/privacy/> https://www.cept.org/privacy/