Subject: Сonference reminder. 16 June 2026 at 15:00 Kyiv time / Ukrainian Institute for the Future
From: "UIF Team" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2026 13:04:31 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir/Madam,
This is a reminder that on 16 June 2026 at 15:00 Kyiv time the Ukrainian 
Institute for the Future is hosting a closed online presentation of the 
analytical report Transport Infrastructure Resilience in the Era of Hybrid 
Warfare: Ukraine's Lessons for Scandinavian and Baltic Countries via Zoom.

The presentation is addressed to embassies, transport ministries, 
infrastructure operators, civil protection agencies, and financial 
institutions from Scandinavian, Baltic, Central European, and British 
institutions.

Ukraine has operated its transport system under full-scale hybrid attack 
since 2022. The data is specific: over 800 attacks on the railway network in 
2025–2026 with no train service interrupted; $176 billion in direct 
infrastructure damage, of which $78 billion in the transport sector alone; 
preventive investment in resilience costs 10–15 times less than 
reconstruction. This is documented operational experience — tested under 
conditions no simulation exercise replicates.

Participants will hear from the report's authors on documented resilience 
lessons, receive country-specific recommendations across three time 
horizons — 0–12 months, 1–3 years, 3–5 years — and take part in a Q&A 
session.

To join, please register via the form: 
<https://forms.gle/5bX9R7p9QyLssb2u9> https://forms.gle/5bX9R7p9QyLssb2u9 .

The Zoom link will be sent to your email after registration.

-- 

Sincerely,

The Ukrainian Institute of the Future