Subject: Meeting Request with Minister Jürgen Ligi from Lion Finance Group
From: "Giorgi Shagidze" <[email-masked]>
To: "Info - RAM" <[email-masked]>, "Press - RAM" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Mariam Badagadze" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2026 18:39:17 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

For the Attention of Minister Jürgen Ligi – Meeting Request from Lion
Finance Group Leadership

Dear Sir or Madam,

My name is Giorgi Shagidze, Deputy CEO and CFO of Lion Finance Group. Lion
Finance Group is a UK-incorporated financial services group listed on the
London Stock Exchange and a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index. The Group
is supported by a broad base of leading international institutional
investors, including BlackRock, JPMorgan Asset Management, Vanguard,
Goldman Sachs, Fidelity and other global investment managers. Lion Finance
Group is the parent company of Bank of Georgia, the largest bank in
Georgia, and Ameriabank, the largest bank in Armenia.

During the EBRD Annual Meeting in Riga, our CEO, Archil Gachechiladze, had
the opportunity to briefly meet Minister Jürgen Ligi and introduce our
Group. Following that conversation, I am writing to kindly enquire whether
the Minister might be available for a meeting. If convenient for the
Minister, our CEO, Archil Gachechiladze, our Chairman, Mel Carvill, and I
would be pleased to travel to Tallinn specifically for the opportunity to
meet with him.

We would welcome the opportunity to discuss developments in the banking
sector, economic growth, investment opportunities, and areas of our
interest across our respective markets. We would also welcome the
opportunity to introduce Lion Finance Group and share our experience in
banking, digital transformation, and capital markets across the region.

We would be grateful if this request could kindly be forwarded to the
Minister's office and would greatly appreciate any assistance in
coordinating a meeting at a time convenient for the Minister.

Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Giorgi Shagidze

Deputy CEO and CFO

Giorgi Shagidze

Deputy CEO/Chief Financial Officer
Bank of Georgia Group: Tbilisi, 29A Gagarini Str., 0160 | E-mail:
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Phone: (+995 32) 2444 444 (ext. 2061) | Mobile: (+995 577) 201096

 <http://bankofgeorgia.ge/retail>
<https://www.facebook.com/119630781428450>
<http://instagram.com/bankofgeorgia>
<http://www.youtube.com/bankofgeorgiatv>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/bank-of-georgia>