Subject: Invitation to register to the 9th European Civil Protection Forum
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2026 16:05:56 +0300

TÄHELEPANU! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada!

Dear Colleagues,

The European Commission is pleased to invite you to the 9th edition of the 
European Civil Protection Forum, taking place on 3-4 November 2026 in 
Tour&Taxis, Brussels.

Under the theme Preparing today, ready for tomorrow, the Forum will focus on 
progress under the Preparedness Union Strategy, knowledge exchange, and 
innovation in disaster risk management. The Civil Protection Village will 
also showcase cutting-edge solutions and offer valuable networking 
opportunities.

Registration is now open.

Please find attached the correspondence slip with further information.

We look forward to welcoming you to this important event.

Kind regards,

CPF Organisation Team