Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL] SSIP Comp 4: Request regarding participation at a National Competence Centre's (NCC) Mutual Learning Event in Malmö from 9th to 10th of September 2025
From: "Liechti Evelin EDA STEEV" <[email-masked]>
To: "Olga Gnezdovski", "Prince Sandra EDA PRISA" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Helena Musthallik",Junevičienė Ieva EDA JUI <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2025 15:01:00 +0300

Dear Olga

Thank you for your request. As the goals are well in line with our
programme, we approve the participation of the implementer of Component 4
in Malmo.

However, we would like to take up these requests of the Component 4 in the
next Steering Committee meeting in order to discuss them on a more general
level: What is the goal of the ESF+ programme- how is it related to our
programme? / Their financing (ESF+ and us – no other set-up possible?) –
How will the lessons learnt during such events be systematically reported
back for our programme? How to continue with these requests?

Thank you for taking note of this.

With kind regards,

Evelin

From: Olga Gnezdovski <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, August 4, 2025 12:51 PM
To: Liechti Evelin EDA STEEV <[email-masked]>; Prince Sandra
EDA PRISA <[email-masked]>
Cc: Helena Musthallik <[email-masked]>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] SSIP Comp 4: Request regarding participation at a
National Competence Centre's (NCC) Mutual Learning Event in Malmö from 9th
to 10th of September 2025

Dear Evelin,

Dear Sandra,

I am writing to request your approval for the participation of the
implementer of Component 4 in the event in Malmö. Please find the
application attached.

Kind regards,

Olga

  _____

Käesolev e-kiri võib sisaldada asutusesiseseks kasutamiseks tunnistatud
teavet. Kui te ei ole selle kirja adressaat, palun võtke ühendust saatjaga
ning kustutage e-kiri arvutist.
This e-mail may contain information which is classified for internal use.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the
sender immediately and delete the message.