Subject: Invitation to Join EU Project Consortium on EU tender “Promoting diversity management and inclusion at the workplace, both in the public and private sector”
From: "Anna Kvernadze" <[email-masked]>
To: "Info - RAM" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Otar Kantaria" <[email-masked]>, "Zura SAMARGHANISHVILI" <[email-masked]>, "Teona LEBANIDZE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2025 15:07:08 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear All,

We are writing to you on behalf of the <http://www.una.ge/>  United
Nations Association, a long-standing member of the World
<http://www.wfuna.org/>  Federation of United Nations Associations
(WFUNA). UNA has an extensive track record of cooperation with the United
Nations system, EU institutions, and regional partners in advancing
governance, civic participation, and social inclusion.

We are currently preparing a project proposal under the EU Citizens,
Equality, Rights and Values (CERV) programme – Call “Promoting diversity
management and inclusion at the workplace, both in the public and private
sector” (CERV-2025-EQUAL-DIVERSITYMGT). The project is being developed in
consortium with DevelopmentAid <http://www.developmentaid.org/>  and
Mastercard <http://www.mastercard.eu/>  Europe, both of which are under
final negotiations as private sector partners.

The project will focus on Estonia, Moldova, Albania, and Montenegro, with
the overarching goal of strengthening diversity management in both the
public and private sectors. It aims to expand the EU Diversity Charters
Network by encouraging more organisations to join and commit to inclusive
practices, while also supporting public authorities in advancing their
diversity strategies, HR policies, and citizen-oriented service delivery.
Participating in public and private institutions will gain from shared
European experience and raise broader awareness of the value of inclusive
workplaces through practical guidance to be fully aligned and equipped
before the EU full integration.

Within the consortium, the public sector dimension is where we see the
Department of Public Administration and Civil Service unique contribution,
given your direct responsibility for citizen service delivery and the
coordination of national civil service policies. We are approaching a
small number of leading public authorities in each country—institutions
with a strong citizen engagement mandate and the scale to set an example
in adopting inclusive approaches.

Participation in the consortium at this stage mainly consists of providing
the necessary letters of support for the application.

Given the very tight timeframe, the EU deadline is October 23, 2025, we
would like to invite you to a short coordination call during the week of
October 6, 2025, to present the concept in detail and answer any
questions.

We sincerely hope you will consider this invitation and look forward to
your feedback.

Kind regards,

Anna

Anna Kvernadze

United Nations Association

Cross-sector Engagement Manager

Harju maakond, Tallinn, Kesklinna linnaosa, Kentmanni tn 4, 10116

M: 995 568017117

www.una.ge <http://www.una.ge/>