Subject: Procedures for registration of Doctors from Ukraine
From: "Ukrainian Health Professional Registration Agency \(UHPRA\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 19:16:08 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Colleagues,

I am writing on behalf of the Registrar of Ukrainian Health Professional 
Registration Agency (UHPRA).

Ukrainian Health Professional Registration Agency (UHPRA) is a public 
institution that contributes to the development of the healthcare system of 
Ukraine in order to shape and protect the rights of health professionals.

UHPRA facilitates the verification, confirmation, and exchange of 
information about the professional and qualification data pertaining to 
professionals of the medical, dental and other fields of healthcare who are 
registered members of the Agency.

The process of documents verification of a Medical Doctor who graduated in 
Ukraine is very important as it gives possibility to prevent falsifications 
or providing any false information. Registration file includes information 
about the doctor's qualification, internship, work experience, contains 
recommendation letters and any other documents, which show his relevancy as 
a professional (ethical aspects are also considered). Therefore, a file of 
registered doctor is of utmost importance, because it contains all aspects 
that are connected with doctor’s Good Standing characteristics.

To maintain partnerships with the international medical boards and to 
promote transparency in our processes, we are sending you sample 
documents/certificates that registered healthcare practitioners in Ukraine 
should possess.

These documents are crucial for making sure that the health practitioner who 
is applying to your medical council has confirmed his/her educational 
qualifications and work experience.

What is more, UHPRA has launched a reliable online database in which all the 
issued documents of the registered health practitioners are securely stored. 
This database is accessed online on our website so that each authority may 
confirm the validity of the concerned document by just following the link: 
https://uhpra.org/register-doctors/.

I would highly appreciate a brief confirmation from you upon receipt of the 
email.

If you would like to discuss this further, please reply to my email.

Kind regards,

Stepan Zakharov

Ukrainian Health Professional Registration Agency (UHPRA)