Subject: FW: [Päring#1000487330] [dh.som] FW: Invitation to Coordinate an ESF+ Social Innovation Proposal under the European Child Gu [...]
From: "Info - SOM" <[email-masked]>
To: "Info - SOM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2026 09:53:11 +0300

From: Karmen Joller - SOM <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >
Sent: Saturday, July 18, 2026 10:37 AM
To: Agne Nettan-Sepp - SOM <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Fw: Invitation to Coordinate an ESF+ Social Innovation Proposal 
under the European Child Guarantee

  _____

From: Arsoy Ar <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Saturday, 18 July 2026 01:22:52
Subject: Invitation to Coordinate an ESF+ Social Innovation Proposal under 
the European Child Guarantee

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I hope you are well.

My name is Arsoy AR, and I am writing on behalf of the Education and Social 
Innovation Centre of Austria (ESICA).

We are currently preparing a proposal for the upcoming ESF+ Social 
Innovation call focusing on strengthening the European Child Guarantee 
national governance frameworks.

As the National Coordinator of the European Child Guarantee in your country, 
we believe you are in the best position to advise us on the most suitable 
organization or public authority that would be eligible and interested in 
coordinating such a proposal.

If your institution is eligible and willing to take this role, we would also 
be delighted to explore this possibility together.

Our consortium already includes experienced organizations from several EU 
Member States with strong expertise in social inclusion, education, 
employment, inclusion, child protection and EU-funded projects.

To minimise the administrative workload for the coordinator, ESICA is 
prepared to lead the entire proposal development process, including:

*	development of the project concept;
*	drafting the full application;
*	preparation of work packages, budget and partnership structure;
*	coordination of the proposal writing process;
*	communication with consortium partners throughout the preparation phase.

The coordinator would mainly provide strategic guidance, ensure the proposal 
reflects national priorities and, where applicable, submit the application 
on behalf of the consortium.

We would highly appreciate either:

*	your recommendation of a suitable organisation or competent authority in 
your country; or
*	the opportunity to discuss possible cooperation with your institution if 
you consider it appropriate.

We have attached our Partner Identification Form (PIF) together with a short 
presentation of our organisation.

If this opportunity is of interest, we would be pleased to arrange a short 
online meeting at your convenience.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Arsoy AR
Partnership and Proposal Development Team

Education and Social Innovation Centre of Austria (ESICA)

📧 [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

📱 WhatsApp: +90 551 058 0010

🌐 https://esica-wien.at/

Attachment: ESICA-PIF

---- Edastatud teate lõpp ---