Subject: LGC AXIO Proficiency Testing Schemes Renewal 2024 – Toy Safety (TOYTEST)
From: "Adele Collins" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2024 10:04:58 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Hi Participant,

We note that you have not yet renewed your participation in our PT scheme 
for 2024. I have attached our application form which you can fill in and 
return to us to place your order.

ALTERNATIVELY, IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO RENEW YOUR ORDER AS PER LAST YEAR THEN 
PLEASE REPLY YES.
If you do this this we will process your order based on what you took in 
2023 and send you the order confirmation.

Please note the first despatch date for TOYTEST was Monday 25th March so 
please reply as soon as possible in order to avoid any shipment delays.

If you are not planning to order this year please let us know so that you no 
longer receive these emails.

If you have any queries please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Kind regards

Adele Collins | Global Customer Support Manager – AXIO Proficiency Testing

LGC | 1 Chamberhall Business Park | Chamberhall Green | Bury | BL9 0AP | UK

Tel: +44 (0) 161 762 2500 |

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] | 
<http://www.lgcstandards.com/> www.lgcstandards.com

Read more about our new AXIO Proficiency Testing brand 
<https://www.lgcstandards.com/GB/en/Resources/Blogs/AXIO_Proficiency_Testing?utm_source=banner&utm_medium=staff_email&utm_campaign=sglobal20sep_pt_AXIO_Launch> 
here.

*******************************************************************
This email and any attachments are confidential. Any use, copying or 
disclosure other than by the intended recipient is unauthorised. If you have 
received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately via 
+44(0)20 8943 7000 or notify [email-masked] and delete this message 
and any copies from your computer and network. LGC Limited. Registered in 
England 2991879. Registered office: Queens Road, Teddington, Middlesex, TW11 
0LY, UK